Tuesday 8 October 2013

Pitter patter of tiny feet wearing little knitted booties

The title of this post may be a bit misleading; Mum, if you are reading this, don't panic... you won't be a Grandma at 42!

It is nearly coming up to my one year knitting birthday (start of December, more to come on my knitting discovery at a later date) which means I haven't had very long to develop my skills. I enjoyed making little things because they were easy, quick and CUTE.




Many people who I was at school with are having babies at the moment which made me decide to create my own baby set knitting pattern. I created a simple pattern consisting of booties, mittens and a hat which enabled me to make custom orders which I have been taking online.



The first ever set I sold is about to be put to use because mummy is past her due date!! eeeek! I can't wait to see a picture of some chubby little feet wearing the booties which I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment